- A reputable MNC, in Manufacturing of Industrial laser systems
- Provide implementation and support of global enterprise LAN, WAN and Wireless LAN infrastructure.
- Experienced with Cisco layer 2/3 switches, Cisco routers, Cisco VPN technology, Cisco ASA firewall, network management utilities and TCP/IP packet analysis.
- Experienced with network standard protocols such as TCP/IP, BGP, EIGRP, VLAN, IPSEC VPN, SSL VPN, T1/E1, T3/E3, ISDN PRI/BRI, and MPLS.
- Manage network systems used throughout the global enterprise.
- Monitor the overall integrity and security of global enterprise network architecture.
- Participate in standard network change management and configuration policies.
- Perform root cause analysis for network service interruptions.
- Perform evaluation and installation of various network related products and enhancements.
- Participate in rotational team on-call duty.
- Work with business owners and IT staff to analyse and resolve problems associated with technical issues, and recommend solutions for changing needs.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience in a computer science or engineering field with 5 years of experience in network infrastructure design and support.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple problems and issues, excellent organizational skills, a teamwork approach to work and collaborate with peers to solve problems when necessary.
- Possess Network certification (or equivalent training/experience) preferred (CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE).
- Interested candidates must be open to overseas travelling to Asia region + US (Maximum – 20% per year)
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15519
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
Contact Person: Lai, YingYing - Reg No:R1110239 (email@example.com)