- Foster and build good customer relationships for revenue growth and customer retention.
- Understand and identify customer’s product needs for silicon rubber/plastic/ metal precision component parts.
- Aware of market trends and industry information so as to pitch and serve customers better.
- Sales experience with international clients from USA, Europe and China.
- Achieve high customer satisfaction with timely commitment.
- Develop long-term customer satisfaction in managing and meeting their requirements.
- Diploma/Degree in Business, Polymer Science and Technology or Chemical Process Technology.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant sales’ working experience in plastics and rubber components Manufacturing.
- Energetic, self-driven, independent, resourceful and possess strong client relationship skills.
- Able to build and maintain good customer relationships management.
- Responsive, strong commitment and result-oriented.
- Pleasant personality with integrity and able to take pressure.
- Overseas travelling required.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
Contact Person: Tan, Wai Peng - Reg No:R1104671 (email@example.com)