- Responsible for Design and development of semiconductor equipment
- Incremental development of existing modules to increase reliability, reduce costs and ease manufacturing, assembly and maintenance.
- Investigate engineering change requests and implement design changes.
- Abide design to cost principles in any aspects
- Create 3D modules and BOM´s incl. 2D drawings.
- Work closely with other stakeholders to meet project objectives
- Equipment troubleshooting
- Degree in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering
- Min 3 years of experience in automation design
- Must process knowledge and experience in the design of automation or semiconductor equipment
- Must process good knowledge for 3D CAD software
- Ability to work independently with high level of motivation and communicate with all levels
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
Contact Person: Tan, Wai Peng - Reg No:R1104671 (email@example.com)