- Solve complex transfer molding process issues in-house and at customer sites, both with theoretical approach as hands-on
- Regularly visit international customers for process support
- Work closely with other disciplines (mold design/sales/software) to meet project objectives
- Give advice on the packaging design to achieve an optimal transfer molding process
- Set-up transfer molding processes for new customer products
- Able to work independently at a customer site as Company representative
- Master or BSc degree in Physics or Mechanical engineering
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience in transfer molding and/or other backend processes.
- Significant practical experience in solving process issues and process optimizations
Expertise and methodology
- Knowledge of transfer molding processes
- Knowledge of automated semiconductor equipment - Towa, Hanmi, Secron, Rokko, Disco.
- Experienced in running a DOE
- Very good English skills (verbal and written)
- Proven problem solving skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
Contact Person: Tan, Wai Peng - Reg No:R1104671 (firstname.lastname@example.org)