Manage & lead the Tool & Die team in debugging of new & production tooling.Ensure capability to meet customers’ specifications and production expectations.
Manage Stamping Production meet OEE Performance targets and Quality.
Overall manage the discipline and tardiness in Tool & Die and Stamping
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the tooling team in problem solving, identifying of problems and analysis of root causes.
- Liaise with the various departments; design, manufacturing and planners on the progress to ensure effective tooling achieving 100% on time delivery.
- Support production in mould maintenance and trouble shooting.
- Analyse and implement continuous process improvement.
- Perform problem investigation and defect analysis.
- Engage to solve specific technical issues and business problems.
- Provide technical support to Sales & customers with tooling feasibilities.
- Lead & Drive Stamping Production to continuous improve machine uptime and runtime efficiency so that OEE Performance target is met.
- Lead the Stamping Production to meet OP Vs Target and QAP targe.
- Manage discipline and tardiness in both Tool & Die and Stamping Personnel.
- Any other duties as assigned by superior and / or management.
- Min. Diploma in Precision Engineering
- Strong Technical proficiency in Tool & Die making.
- Minimum 15 years in Tool & Die making in metal stamping industry.
- High level knowledge in metal stamping, tooling technology, manufacturing processes and the application of SPC tools.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills, tool trouble shooting, analytical and problem solving skills. Good understanding & interpretation of technical drawings.
- Passionate on tool making and its technology, responsible, creative, proactive, innovative and progressive thinking. Initiative, honest, meticulous and positive.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
Contact Person: Tan, Wai Peng - Reg No:R1104671 (email@example.com)