► MNC, Manufacturing Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Gul Road
► Transport Pick Up: Jurong East, Boon Lay, Choa Chu Kang
- Co-ordinates packing & shipment arrangements with the customer service team and warehouse team.
- Process shipments according to International Trade Compliance requirements.
- Ensure all shipments are delivered on time by working closely with customer service team and freight forwarders
- Ensures all shipments are accurate and delivery schedules are met by working closely with internal and external parties.
- Ensures filing of shipping documentations according to company document retention policy and timely dispatch to customers and Finance.
- Investigate shipment related issues and provides the corrective and preventive actions
- Preparation of all shipping documents according to company and country requirements.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of various worldwide shipments in a Manufacturing and Distribution Center
- Deals with customer queries relating to shipment issues and documents discrepancies.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Diploma in Business, Logistics or related discipline with 2 years relevant experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience using Oracle, TRAX and OTM
- Familiar with Inco terms.
- Knowledge of freight management and shipping documents.
- Knowledge in International Trade Compliance & dangerous goods handling is advantageous.
- Able to multi-task in a fast pace environment
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15555
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138
Contact Person: Thung, Summer - Reg.No:R1871138 (email@example.com)