- Design, planning of network infrastructure and hardware.
- Implementation, configuration and troubleshoot of network hardware.
- Manage and coordinate with vendors for implementing network security.
- Perform network maintenance and upgrades.
- Monitoring network performance using various platform.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer science/Information technology, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in implementation of networks/security
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP
- Ability to implement, administer and troubleshoot of network devices including routers and switches.
- Experience in TCP/IP, dynamic routing and L2/L3 network protocols implementation
- Experience in anti-virus software, intrusion detection, Check point firewall and content filtering.
- Knowledge of Checkpoint Firewall, ClearPass, IMC, Cyber Ark, SolarWinds LEM, Whatup Gold will be an added advantage
- Ability to work independently.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15577
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
Contact Person: Lai, YingYing - Reg No:R1110239 (email@example.com)