Insurance – CBD
Permanent – Product Development
Up to $6500
- Support end to end product development cycle
- Work with respective stakeholders to develop insurance and other innovative products
- Conduct market and competitor analysis
- Manage projects related to changes due to new regulations/ parent requirements
- Prepare documentation pertaining to newly launch products such as implementation of products, FAQ etc
- Work and co-ordinate with other stakeholders to troubleshoot issues arising during development/ implementation of the product/ project.
- Assist to provide proof reading of marketing and training materials
- Perform other tasks assigned.
- Possess good Degree in Business or Insurance/ Actuarial discipline with 5 to 8 years of related working experience in the insurance industry,
- Experience in product lines such as Non Participating and ILP with funds experience will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details, resourceful and team player
- Creative and customer-centric
- Good communication and writing skills in both English and Chinese
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to upload your resume on our website with GMP Job Code: 15579
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
Name of Consultant: Jasmine Zhang (R1105357)
Division : Banking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Jasmine Zhang | Registration No: R1105357
Contact Person: Zhang, Jasmine - Reg No:R1105357 (firstname.lastname@example.org)