- Create, maintain and achieve sales plan objectives.
- Recruitment, development and management of sales channels (representatives, distributors, integrators)
- Create sales programs particular to the country of responsibility.
- Develop and maintain contact with key customers on an ongoing basis and develop major customer proposals and business activity.
- Work with Marketing Team to execute marketing programs, trade shows and perform lead follow-up.
- Develop new customers and maintain existing accounts.
- Help define new product requirements for territory.
- Degree in Engineering, Industrial Automation or related field
- Minimum of three to five years’ experience in the safety system/industrial automation field selling equipment.
- Minimum of three to five years’ experience in Sales or Territory Management.
- Approximate 50% of travel is required.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693