- Hit sales targets by successfully managing the territory, mainly cover Southeast Asia, Australia & New Zealand etc.
- Drive growth of distribution channels and business partners, take lead on key projects and make direct sales when needed.
- Explore new markets, new growth points and emerging business opportunities. Identify strategic accounts for market coverage and penetration
- Makes compelling presentations to a variety of audiences (i.e. managers, clients, customers and general public) using visual aids, slide shows, and other media
- Develops sales strategies, techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment
- Demonstrating sensor products, understanding the customers process and setting up trials.
- Develop referral relationships with clients
- Utilize Sales Force CRM to collect and manage customer information and territory activities and forecasting.
- Read, analyze and negotiate contracts
- Write reports and correspondence, Provide timely and realistic sales forecasts
- Travel around assigned sales territories, traveling at short notice is required
- BS Degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- 5 years of experience in a related industry such as Food, Bulk, Tobacco, Chemical/Pharmaceutical industry & applications, on-line measurement is plus
- Technical knowledge of food, tobacco, paper other industrial processes, proficiency in Sensors technology and its competitive advantages.
- Proven track-record of channel growth and distributor development, work closely with end user, both direct & indirect sales experience is plus
- Self-starter and fast learner with strong ability to energize and inspire others, led by example, passion for growth, strong commercial capability
- Ability to conduct business with high ethical practices, well educated
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Excellent organizational, canvassing and closing skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office programs and Sales Force CRM
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
Contact Person: Tan, Wai Peng - Reg No:R1104671 (email@example.com)