- To support and administer DB environments in line with company standards
- DBA Administration including health checks, Problem investigation in error logs, Fix PROD issues, Fault reporting, Fault recreation in Staging Environment
- Manage DB backups and recovery of the Oracle database
- Report and escalate to the next level those problems which cannot be fixed
- Perform Change Management, Configurations, Design and Implementation of the supported Product & Systems
- To provide onsite support to Users during the cutover of the services
- Continuously identify and document lessons learnt, known errors and operational knowledge for improved services
- When/where required, be contactable for escalations and support, on and on-call standby basis during out of office hours.
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent Telecommunications in-country qualification.
- Oracle Certified Professional is preferred
- 2 to 3 years IT experience in following technologies:
- Oracle 12c Administration, RAC, Partition, ASO, DB Vault, Data Masking, GoldenGate.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15610
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
Contact Person: Lai, YingYing - Reg No:R1110239 (email@example.com)