- Conduct and document inspections and assessments.
- Assure that all work is performed in compliance with all necessary requirements
- Assist operations in obtaining safety equipment and supplies.
- Assist in accident/incident investigations and reporting.
- Coordinate, conduct or facilitate Health & Safety training activities and safety meetings.
- Perform Accident/Near Miss Investigations and report findings to management.
- Report and recommend corrective actions.
- Perform safety risk assessments and support JSA completion.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree safety management or Middle management safety (MVK) 5+ years or Nebosh certificate 5+ Years’ experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of HSE
- Safety Standards/ local laws and regulations knowledgeable
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
Contact Person: Liew, Lionel - Reg No:R1330693 (firstname.lastname@example.org)