Insurance – 12 months Contract for IFRS 17 Project
Remuneration commensurate according to experience
- Responsible for IFRS 17 design and modelling
- Responsible for developing data and requirements for IFRS17 implementation.
- Close working relationship with Data & Systems team and modeling team
- Analyze the additional requirement for IFRS 17 implementation and improve requirements
- Perform UAT testing and analysis on the report results
- Prepare documentation for transition and training to future operation team
- Possess Degree in Actuarial Science
- At least 1-3 years of actuarial experience. Prior experience in valuation, reporting, Asset Liability Management, and/or corporate actuarial is preferred.
- Good knowledge about Singapore valuation and RBC rules is preferred
- Knowledge of Prophet is preferred
- Demonstrated commitment and responsibility as a team member.
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to upload your resume on our website with GMP Job Code: 15615
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
Name of Consultant: Jasmine Zhang (R1105357)
Division : Banking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Jasmine Zhang | Registration No: R1105357
Contact Person: Zhang, Jasmine - Reg No:R1105357 (email@example.com)