- Plan, lead and perform operational and financial internal control reviews
- Formulate strategies and implement initiatives to ensure strong internal control and compliance framework
- Identify gaps and recommend solutions for process improvements
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments and changes
- Conduct gap analysis on new regulatory development and ensure adequate measures are implemented accordingly
- Work closely with internal entities to ensure harmonization of internal controls and compliance process
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy/ Finance/ Business or related field
- At least 8 to 12 years in compliance and audit role, preferably with healthcare industry background
- Strong negotiation and communication skills to manage C level suite and senior management from various entities
- Able to work independently and collaboratively with various stakeholders
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15616.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898