> 2-3 years of experience in supporting Linux/Unix platform
> Salary is up to $5500
> Permanent position, location at East Singapore
- Ensure the correct functioning and maintenance of all internal and external systems and products
- When required, act as the Service Desk ensuring the highest level of customer services and communications are maintained to resolve the fault and incident within the prescribed SLA.
- Manage the replacement of faulty equipment through the use of spares, and ensuring the timely replenishment the spare according to prescribed availability and sparing policy
- Use the appropriate tools and equipment to perform the installation, intervention, and repairs in accordance with Service Operations and Delivery guidelines and instructions where provided
- Conducts the analysis, definition, documentation and testing of application & systems enhancements
- To provide onsite support to Users during the cutover of the services
- Continuously identify and document lessons learnt, known errors and operational knowledge for improved services
- When/where required, be contactable for escalations and support, on and on-call standby basis during out of office hours.
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent Telecommunications in-country qualification.
- Unix / Linux Certification
- VMWare Certification
- ITIL Foundation v3 Certification
- 3 - 5 years IT experience in following technologies:
- Operating System: RHEL 6/7, RHEL HA ,Windows Data center 2016 with clustering
- Hardware: HP DL360 Gen 9, DELL R430XD, DELL R730XD / equivalent
- Virtualization: ESXi, VMWare vsphere 6, VMware vCentre, VMware SRM Standard
- MQ: MQ v8, MQ IPT, MQ Clustering, IBM License Manager
- Web: Apache Web Server, Apache Tomcat Application Server
- Monitoring tools: NagiosXI, NagiosLog, eG Monitoring suite
- Other Technologies: RedHat Satellite/ Spacewalk, DHCP, TFTP, Mail, Squid (WEB Proxy),NFS, Active Directory,DNS,NTP,Yum repo, IPA, SysLog servers
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15617
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yi Fang at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Law Yi Fang | Registration No: R1113115
Contact Person: Law, Yi Fang - Reg.No.R1113115 (firstname.lastname@example.org)