JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct Process audit to ensure line compliance.
- Support and conduct investigation/data analysis for any customer claims
- Manage and support customer audit i.e. Preparation of checklist in accordance to PMP, ensure the proper integrity of data provided
- Liaise with production on NCMR meeting and follow-up on the actions taken
- Manage and participate in the development of process improvement projects.
- Assist in troubleshooting of process and environment issues.
- Ensure compliance to ISO Standard Operating Procedure & 5S compliances.
- Any other duties as assigned by superior
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Understanding of Statistical Process Control
- Willing to work in a clean room environment
- A good team player and able to work independently
- Good interpersonal skills and well organized
- Hardworking and willing to learn
- 1 -2 years relevant experience needed.
- Diploma in Mechanical / Material Science / Electrical & Electronic Engineering / Chemistry / Physics and any other related Science & Engineering discipline.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949