> IT Operations, Service Delivery or Service Management
> Salary up to S$4000 with good remuneration package
> Permanent job, working location: Centre, Singapore
- Manage the service delivery of shared services to stakeholders and ensure SLA and customer satisfactory level KPI are met.
- Provide assistance in the area of IT service request, change and incident management for Data Centre Operations, Technical Services and IT Infrastructure aspect.
- Ensure customer requirements are handled through proper service management techniques where best practices and processes are applied, including timely reporting and status updates.
- Manage of IT operational risk and issues, system performance and availability.
- Oversee lifecycle maintenance activities of hardware and software includes preventive maintenance, and product life span.
- Assist in managing operating expenses of IT resource and service-related expenses.
- Review and recommend procedures, processes and policies to enhance data center operations and service delivery to all stakeholders.
- Maintain the operation certification standard and involve all IT audits and assessments.
- Assist in Business Continuity and IT Disaster Recovery activities and planning
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in IT operations, service delivery or service management
- Strong understanding of data centre and system operations standards, with ITIL certification
- Resourceful, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15625
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yi Fang at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Law Yi Fang | Registration No: R1113115