* Our client is a multinational company in manufacturing industry
- Act as the point of contact in front office to handle guest management
- Assist in HR administrative support which includes recruitment, training and development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits etc.
- Assist the HR Manager in reviewing and implementing HR policies in accordance with statutory requirements
- Handle office admin duties such as facility management, replenishment of office equipment
- Diploma in Business Administration / HRM or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of prior experience in HR Generalist functions
- Proficient in MS Office tools
- Ability to liaise with various counterparts
- Maintain high level of confidentiality and discretion
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15633
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609
Contact Person: Goh, Bao Yee - Reg No:R1766609 (email@example.com)