► Event Management Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Lavender
► 6 months contract (Subject to renewable)
- Manage the recruitment process and ensure candidates fit the role and company culture.
- Promote the company image to candidates and external service providers.
- Surface candidates and develop networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Work with employment agencies and/or internet website representatives in the course of conducting employment advertising campaigns.
- Pre-screen resumes and evaluate effectiveness of electronic candidate evaluation tools.
- Document candidate evaluation and interview process.
- Conduct a background verification of the shortlisted candidates.
- Process application and renewal of work passes for foreign employees
- Organize on-board arrangements, conduct new hire orientation and exit interviews for leavers
- Resources planning for internship program and temporary staff.
- Develop, support and maintain college recruiting, affirmative action and career development programs
Training & Development
- In consultation with HODs, manage and coordinate all training activities including training providers sourcing and comparison, enrollment and payment administration, training evaluation analysis
- Use needs assessment tools to determine effectiveness of proposed training programs.
- Interact with functional organizations to develop specifications for content of courses. Prepare lesson plans including the method, media, and documentation to be presented
Employee Relations Management
- Develop and coordinate HR strategies and initiatives to achieve employee satisfaction, retention and development
- Develop and maintain strong employee relations
- Handle daily HR operational duties pertaining to employee relations matters such as grievances, counselling and disciplinary inquiry with sensitivity and discretion
Staff Welfares Administration
- Administer staff welfare and benefits, including leave, medical, reimbursement and insurance administration
- Proactive and active engagement in staff welfare activities such as SRC, D&D, OTS, Townhall as Management Representative
- Handling full spectrum of payroll process in a timely and accurate manner
- In-charge for general office administrative support, reception & administration Personnel
- Administration support to Management
- Diploma / Degree in Human Resource Management and/or equivalent with at least 5 years and above human resource working experience in MNC environment
- Training experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Human Resource organizational policies and practices.
- Knowledge of current employment legislation and best practices in the market.
- Ability to proficiently use Microsoft Window, Excel and Power Point
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15649
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138