- Responsible for the integration of both hardware & software work as well as implementation.
- Carry out proper execution of the integration/engineering/maintenance work and QA Technical checks throughout project execution.
- Handle application program change management, hardware development management & documentation.
- Implantation of PLC/SCADA project from concept to design and programming.
- Interface with SCADA/PLC programming.
- Meeting with clients, report and documentation .
- Capable of performing troubleshooting independently.
- Possess certificate in NITEC/Diploma in Electrical/Electronics or related discipline.
- 1-2 years experience in PLC/SCADA is an added advantage.
- Able to work under pressure, multi-task and good coordination of tasks.
- Able to perform standby duties.
- Willing to take long working hours.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work both independently and in teams.
- On-Site maintenance and travelling required.
- Must have class 3 license.
- Required to complete and pass G50 clearance before commencing work.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949