- Fault identification, repair and refurbish on component of any of the categories: Turbo pump, Cryo pump, LPT, Indexer, Robot, RPS, Valve, Chiller, Heat Exchanger, Smith Loaders.
- Conduct acceptance tests on repaired part such that its functionality is repeatable and reproducible to ensure good quality
- Ensure proper knowledge transfer is conducted and supervise Industrial Attachment (IA) students
- Provide support to module Equipment Engineers and perform repairs for semiconductor production equipment and parts in cleanroom environment, on ad-hoc basis
- Adhere to SOP when performing repairs to ensure best quality and to strive to achieve 95% repair success rate
- Perform inventory control on consumables and spare parts used in repair workshop
- Source and liaise with vendors for quotations of required parts and follow up on delivery timeline
- Ensure workplace safety is practiced at all times
- Diploma/Higher Nitec/Nitec in Engineering (Microelectronics, Mechatronics, Electrical, Mechanical)
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in semiconductor field
- Must have expertise in soldering, pumps, valves and strong knowledge in Microelectronics
- Must be able to perform circuit board repair and component level troubleshooting skills
- Resourceful and has initiative
- Working experience in front end semiconductor industry is preferred
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949