- Have previous working experience in cGMP laboratory environment
- Leads department/ site projects (new QC equipment qualification, QC equipment software upgrade, method validation etc) with minimum guidance
- Writes required GMP documentations such as SOPs, protocols, reports, deviations, change controls.
- Technical background for QC equipment qualification including Computer System Validation (CSV) e.g. window mitigation, empower 3.
- Competent technical skills in common laboratory techniques (e.g. HPLC, GC, AAS, autotitrator)
- Technical background for method validation/ transfer.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693