- Responsible for design, programming, debugging, testing, modifications and deployment of application.
- Coordinate with different departments for system/software requirement and implementation/ user training phase.
- Implement software enhancements/ migration to existing legacy software systems .
- Troubleshoot software applications and related issues in the production floor.
- Ensure that the developed modules meet expectation, quality standards and within the proposed schedule.
- Effectively documenting issues and consistently providing regular status and progress updates towards project milestones.
- Diploma with at least 4 years of related working experience.
- Have experience on C#, VB .NET, ASP.NET Core, Java
- Familiar with Oracle & SQL server database
- Familiar with object-oriented programming technical skills and design principles
· Experience in a Python programming will be an advantage
- Candidate with no experience are welcome to apply.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 15677.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693