- Responsible for design, programming, debugging, testing, modifications and deployment of application.
- Coordinate with different departments for system/software requirement and implementation/ user training phase.
- Implement software enhancements/ migration to existing legacy software systems.
- Troubleshoot software applications and related issues in the production floor.
- Ensure that the developed modules meet expectation, quality standards and within the proposed schedule.
- Effectively documenting issues and consistently providing regular status and progress updates towards project milestones.
- Degree in Computing or related fields, or Diploma with at least 4 years of related working experience
- Experience on C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Core Java
- Familiar with Oracle & SQL server database
- Familiar with object-oriented programming technical skills and design principles
- Must have experience in Structured Query Language (SQL) programming
- Must be comfortable on developing software on both front-end and back-end
- Experience in a Python programming will be an advantage
- Require to meet tight deadlines
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15686
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239