- Provide Secretarial support to Partners, Lawyers and Managers.
- Typing of legal documentation, PowerPoint presentation, spreadsheets including preparing for signing and closing of transactions.
- Preparation of bills, opening of matter/files, monitoring incoming/outgoing mails and faxes regularly.
- Travel arrangements.
- Screening phone calls and taking messages for fee-earners (Lawyers).
- Providing support for Company events, function and marketing work.
- Providing cover for other Secretaries (during absence), weekend duty (on roster) and cover for Reception duty (during absence).
- Other administrative duties as assigned by the Chief Operating Officer as and when needed.
- Minimum GCE 'O' level.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience as Legal Secretary.
- Experience in International/Foreign Law Firm will be an advantage.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843