- Attend and take minutes at Board meetings and committee meetings under Board i.e. Audit committee and Risk committee meetings.
- Help to maintain the company statutory registers and records
- Arrange director meetings.
- Follow up with various stakeholders to implement decisions made by the Board.
- Stay updated on relevant developments and changes in statutory and regulatory obligations to help to ensure that the company meets all its legal obligations.
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant and familiarity with office organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity, confidentiality, and professionalism
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Ujun Tan | Registration No: R1988538