- Global Pharma MNC
- Work location: Tuas
- Company Transport Pick up available
- Have previous working experience in cGMP laboratory environment
- Supports the Laboratory Execution System (LES) system in QC
- Load and configure test method templates in LES system
- Coordinates and performs lifecycle management of LES test method templates/master data in LES system.
- Execute System Acceptance Test Protocols (SATPs) related to LES as required.
- Provides support on LES-related matters which includes the hypercare period after new test method roll-out in LES system.
- Writes required GMP documentations such as SOPs, protocols, reports, deviations, change controls
- Knowledge is transferred effectively to routine testing team e.g. training
- Fresh graduate with University degree in a relevant science discipline can be considered
- Minimum Diploma with at least 4 years of relevant working experience
- Strong technical ability with IT tools, management of databases used in regulated environment IT tools (such as Excel, SAP, LIMS, ELN)
- Meticulous, proactive, autonomous
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:15707
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra Calingo at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491