- Develop creative and innovative solutions to problems with considerable initiative and independent thought.
- Communicate with Engineers, peers, specialists or external vendors to resolve problems.
- Identify and improve productivity and reduce manufacturing costs.
- Assist equipment improvements project to achieve maximum throughout and utilization.
- Carry out machine setup, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting to maximize equipment uptime. ie, Backgrind/Wafer Saw/Taping machine and inspection tools.
- Perform setup and conversion to support production.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronics) or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, targeting at backend system. Perform 12-hour rotating shift.
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949