- Understand and meet the leadership needs of organization
- Guide the conceptualisation, development and execution of the various leadership programmes
- Engage and build relationships with internal stakeholders
- Ensure that the systems and process are effective and efficient
- Updated on advancements in learning design, issues in governance, etc
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 5 years experience in policy related work with the public service sector
- Interest in Learning and Development area
- Experience in managing a team
- Strong communication and presentation skills
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898