- Reviews and approves all required Chemistry testing and ensures that tests are performed in accordance with corporate, regulatory and external agency regulations.
- Enforces all laboratory policies and practices and that all in-use procedures are current and compliant.
- Supports equipment/software/method validation and performs (re)validation when necessary.
- Writes required GMP documentations such as SOPs, protocols, reports, deviations, change controls
- Knowledge is transferred effectively to routine testing team e.g. training
- Have previous working experience in cGMP laboratory environment
- Science Degree in Chemistry or equivalent with more than 2 years of laboratory experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Diploma holders with more than 5 years of laboratory experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Competent technical skills in the following:
- Common laboratory techniques (e.g. HPLC, GC, AAS, autotitrator)
- Hands-on experience in Chemistry testing (advantage)
- Laboratory equipment qualification
- Method Validation
- Computer System Validation
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693