- installation / relocation of equipment at customers’ sites
- analytical troubleshooting of technical problems
- on-site maintenance of equipment
- attending to equipment abnormalities
- Attend to customer's technical needs on equipment
- Engineering degree or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years’ hands-on experience in troubleshooting Etch equipments
- Self-starter who can work independently and has a deep desire to learn and grow with the Company
- Able to actively engage customers on technical solutions
- Able to work in Fab environment and perform standby duties
- Willing to support short term, overseas assignment
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949