- Develop online, blended or classroom learning interventions by identifying learning needs, design curriculum, develop and evaluate learning interventions on Digital Skills
- Work with subject matter experts to shape the course content, curriculum and learning outcomes.
- Assess and monitor the impact and effectiveness of learning interventions
- Contribute to market intelligence gathering and research in Learning and Development
- Undertake research and implement initiatives / programmes to drive technology-enabled learning
- Manage stakeholder relationships and project progress within budget and timelines
- At least 2-4 years of relevant working experience in L&D and instructional design.
- Knowledge of current trends in technology will be a strong advantage
- Strong project management, analytical and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, meticulous and resourceful.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Possess professionalism and confidence in dealing with people at all levels, especially with stakeholders
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15742.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898