Maintenance Technician (North/Chemical/$4000)
- Perform corrective and preventive maintenances for the production equipment (e.g. pumps, agitators, valves).
- Identify and prioritize the production criticality and equipment availability
- Work with engineer to setup maintenance plan (preventive and predictive) for the production equipment, including identify and estimate the resources (manpower, material and time).
- Assist engineer in equipment troubleshooting, enhancements and production line setup.
- Assist engineer to do improvement and monitor performance of equipment for optimization of equipment functionality
- Identify, troubleshoot and repair mechanical equipment safety
- Liaise and coordinate with vendors/contractors for equipment maintenance and repair
- Min 3 years of Maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong Mechanical background with good hands-on experience
Interested applicant, please send your resume to Kyle.email@example.com for express processing.
To help process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com to upload your resume on our website.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte. Ltd. | EA License: 11C3793
Kyle Hui | EA Personnel Registration: R1333144