- RF circuit design, simulation, prototyping and testing for frequencies ranging from 1 to 30GHz
- RF circuit layout and drafting
- Documentation of product test procedures
- Transfer of products from Engineering to Manufacturing
- Follow new technology and research developments in academics
- Follow new products and developments of competitors
- 5 yr. minimum working experience as RF Design Engineer
- BS Degree or above
- Solid design experience of microwave circuits. Preferred past experience with block up-converter, block down-converter, low-noise amplifier, power amplifier or filter.
- Good knowledge of simulation tools. Preferred knowledge with Ansys HFSS, AWR Microwave Office, LTSpice.
- Good understand of manufacturing documentation (Bill of Materials, Assembly Drawings, PCB files)
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693