- Solve complex transfer molding process issues in-house and at customer sites, both with theoretical approach as hands-on
- Regularly visit international customers for process support
- Work closely with other disciplines (mold design/sales/software) to meet project objectives
- Give advice on the packaging design to achieve an optimal transfer molding process
- Set-up transfer molding processes for new customer products.
- Master or BSc degree in Physics or Mechanical engineering.
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience in transfer molding and/or other backend processes.
- Significant practical experience in solving process issues and process optimizations
- Knowledge of transfer molding processes
- Knowledge of automated semiconductor equipment
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693