- We are assisting our client in the Technical IT Training industry to source for a Senior IT Training Specialist to set up a new Institute of Science and Technology in Singapore
- Spearhead the comprehensive development of IT-related training programmes for the industry with the primary job scopes of preparation of all training materials to the delivery of training courses.
- Training curriculum will be related to Industry 4.0, digital twin, big data, AI, cybersecurity, cloud and digital transformation in the manufacturing sectors.
- Suitable candidate is preferred to be from the Automation industry
- Mapping out detailed curriculum matrix for IT-related courses
- Identify areas of enhancement for training courses towards Industry 4.0
- Prepare course material & training equipment and troubleshoot faulty parts accordingly
- Implement course upgrade activities in terms of training content, exercise and technical works
- Conduct training courses and assist in course promotion activities
- Upkeep and maintain training equipment
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Electronics, Electrical or Mechatronics
- At least 4 years of industrial working experience in Automation
- WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) certification
- Experience in preparing training materials
- Willingness to travel whenever needed
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Christopher Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673