> Technical Project Manager in banking application development and implementation
> Salary: $6000 and above
> Working location is in central Singapore
- Liaise with multiple business, operations and technology stakeholders to ensure project delivery is on track.
- Proficient in system analysis and project management
- Ensure successful delivery of system implementation/enhancement.
- Administer and manage technology projects undertaken by the cluster,
- Gathering user requirements and perform business analysis
- Translating requirements into standards-based technical architecture
- Drafting and monitoring project schedules and deliverables
- Managing and conducting user acceptance testing
- Overseeing delivery
- Contribute towards strategic planning of technology solutions
- Report project status to steering committee.
- Understand and adopt Project Management Life Cycle Framework
- Translate business case into functional requirements.
- Review functional specification document from vendor.
- Develop sanity test scripts and training material.
- Conduct User education via train the trainer model.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in banking systems analysis, design and development with good technical knowledge of IT systems
- Track record of successful project execution and implementation.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Knowledge/ Experience with SQL, T-SQL/ PLSQL
- Knowledge/ Experience with XML, XSLT, MQ, JDBC, Web services APIs implementation
- Managing or participating in Agile, Waterfall methodologies
- Knowledge/ Experience with DevOps, NoSQL, OpenAPI technologies & application concept
- Team player/contributor.
- Strong communication enabler
- Able to Lead internal cross-workstream(s) and vendor delivery team(s)
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive personality and rise to challenges
- Stakeholder Management
- Able to travel Overseas
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15785
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yi Fang at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Law Yi Fang | Registration No: R1113115