- Meet or exceed sales targets; achieve maximum sales in assigned segments and territoryies.
- Identify customer needs, price analysis,prepare technical proposals and commercial offer,
- Carry out tender reviews, negotiations in order to secure orders.
- Handle technical clarifications for all proposals. Ensure that all technical and commercial specifications are received, clarified and agreed with customers at order stage.
- Interface with customers and monitor progress of projects
- Control all correspondences and documentation relating to projects. Prepare complete project and engineering files.
- Feedback information to customers on quality improvements on products and changes, as and when necessary.
- Diploma/Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Strong Negotiations skills
- Technical competence (understanding drawings / specificatiion) is required
- Must be self-starter and pro-active.
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Dynamic team player with high integrity and commitment.
- Added advantage if relevant experience in marine/offshore/electrical components sales.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949