- Responsible for creating the framework and user interfaces for the software applications.
- To undertake the development and delivery of healthcare automation software, including design, code, unit test, test, integration (in-house and on-site), documentation and communication of design
- Test and support developed software systems
- Plan/Estimate stories
- Backlog Review of development tasks
- To proactively work to develop and maintain good working relationships within the department, company and customers
- Converting user requirements or ideas into software requirements and design.
- Perform gap analysis and continuous improvement in software solution developed.
- Performs other duties, as assigned
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology, possessing 7 to 9 years relevant work experience in Software Development
- Software design and development experience with web-based user interfaces. Experience in web technology which include and not limited to REST, and web services.
- Designed and developed at least 1 Windows or Web application involving user requirement gathering, system architecture design, UI design, implementation, testing and delivery.
- LINUX and Windows operating systems development experience
- Knowledge in OO-Design and JAVA architectures
- Continuous integration tools e.g. Jenkins, Sonar, Team City
- Demonstrated ability in designing, implementing and delivering high performance and complex Java EE solutions
- In-depth knowledge of EJB/JSF/JPA and development of HTML5 user interfaces
- Able to work independently and also as a team.
- Able to travel in short notice for short duration.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15787
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239