► Manufacturing Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Boon Lay
- Assist in recruitment process including job posting, arranging interviews, on and off boarding of candidates
- Conduct new hire orientation and prepare staff ID and access card
- Initiate and keep track of appraisal status
- Preparation and issuance of HR letter such as employment contracts, confirmation letter, increment letter and etc
- Handle work permit application, issuance, renewal and cancellation
- Assist in staff clearance process
- Add, change and terminate of members for company insurance
- Prepare and submit insurance claims for staffs
- Reporting of work place injuries to MOM (WSH incident Reporting)
- Keep track of all medical reports, certificate and receipts for insurance claim
- Source, register and keep track of staff training course
- Checking and verification of taxi claims, travel claims and credit card bills
- Maintain and update staffs personnel file records and database
- Assist in conducting and preparing of company event such as Long Service Awards
- Book plane tickets, accommodation and visa for staff
- Work on HR Calendar
- Sourcing for Training courses & Events
- Keep track and manage filing system
- Covering receptionist duties when necessary
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Possess at least GCE 'O' Level
- Meticulous and able to produce high-accuracy work.
- Proactive, organized and with discretion and integrity when handling confidential matters.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15800
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138