- Mapping out a detailed curriculum matrix for IT-related courses
- Identify areas of enhancement for training courses towards Industry 4.0
- Prepare course material & training equipment and troubleshoots faulty parts accordingly
- Implement course upgrade activities in terms of training content, exercise and technical works
- Conduct training courses and assist in course promotion activities
- Upkeep and maintain training equipment
- Any ad-hoc tasks or projects as assigned.
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science, IT, Electronics, Electrical or Mechatronics
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of industry work experience in automation and manufacturing industry.
- Engineering Diploma holder with the same field of studies and more years of work experience are welcome to apply
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693