Our client is a well-established law firm located in the Central area.
Shift : 2 shifts available
Working hours : 7am - 5pm / 10am - 7pm
- Attend to calls from the main line and pass messages to appropriate staff
- Attend to visitors in a professional manner and inform the relevant staff of their presence
- Guide visitors to meeting rooms and serve refreshments accordingly
- Coordinate bookings of conference room and ensure audio and visual equipment are ready for video conferencing
- Ensure the tidiness of reception area and conference rooms
- Organise and record outgoing post, purchase and record postage stamp.
- Place orders of pantry, fruits and water supplies.
- Min Diploma in any field
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in professional corporate environment, preferably in legal industry
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Client-oriented and enjoy interacting with people
- Proficient in MS Office
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15808
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609