- Manage and coordinate with multiple vendors, for Security and IT systems such IP Surveillance, Card Access, blade servers, SAN storage, etc
- Execution and supervision of project activities such as drawings, submittals, design, estimation, follow-ups, installation, commissioning, handing over, training, etc
- Coordinates with Client / Consultant’s representatives for system requirement, any site instructions, assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on Daily/Weekly basis.
- Submits site reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required (for engineer)
- Supports the Project Manager in accomplishing all the goals and targets for the groups at site.
- Perform onsite troubleshooting and technical support. After which to propose security solutions to customer in various sectors.
- Project management and documentation
- Perform test, configuration & commissioning of IP Cameras, VMS, SQL and network switches
- Singaporeans only.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Cyber Security/Information Technologies, or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in IP Surveillance (or CCTV) and Access Control configuration, Installation and maintenance
- Knowledge of MS Windows Server and basic PC hardware structure
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, Network Structure, Firewall, LAN and VLAN
- Advantage if Milestone VMS Certified
- Professional experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications
- Good to have experience with anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls and content filtering
- Ability to communicate network/applications security issues to peers and management.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693