- Assist in recruitment process including job posting, arranging interviews, on and off boarding of candidates and staff clearance process.
- Initiate and keep track of appraisal status.
- Preparation and issuance of HR letter.
- Handle work permit application, issuance, renewal and cancellation.
- Prepare and submit insurance claims for staffs.
- Reporting of work place injuries to MOM (WSH incident Reporting).
- Keep track of all medical reports, certificate and receipts for insurance claim.
- Source, register and keep track of staff training course & Events.
- Book plane tickets, accommodation and visa for staff.
- Covering receptionist duties when necessary.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum 'O' level or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in relevant field.
- Meticulous and Good interpersonal and communication skills.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843