- To be responsible for accurate and prompt 3 point reconciliation for top up schemes.
- To be responsible for accurate and prompt monthly bank reconciliation, cash balance analysis and audit schedules for top up schemes.
- To ensure accurate and prompt daily settlement of top ups and usages with concession account and acquirers.
- Be responsible for documenting standard operating procedures for own work portfolio and assist senior accountant in review work and to streamline/automate work processes.
- Minimum degree in accountancy/banking/finance or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience in accounting or relevant field.
- Meticulous and able to work in fast-paced environment.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843