- Growing and expanding the sales of automation/PLC solutions products in ASEAN region
- Maintaining an awareness of and responding to customer needs and understanding customers’ requirements
- Developing calling and selling strategies for assigned opportunities
- Planning and executing customer visits and presentations to promote
- Respond in a timely manner to all customer enquiries related to existing products and services
- Participates in engagements with customers/industry partners in events, roadshows and exhibitions
- Lead on seminars, presentations and road shows when required.
- Oversee and ensure technical support assistance to customers
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical & Electronic / Mechanical Engineering or other relevant engineering majors
- At least 3 years of relevant technical sales or front-line servicing experience in automation engineering and safety relays/ switches
- Knowledge of Programmable logic controller programming
- Familiar with architectural, mechanical and electrical drawings and have a solid understanding of basic electrical, mechanical and control systems design
- Well spoken and comfortable with public speaking.
- Mature and independent with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess good hands-on and self-learning skills
- Travelling is required
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671