- Working independently on different phase of engineering projects from system design, software programming to project execution and final validation
- Able to deliver consulting projects by adapting and applying machinery safety standards, conducting onsite assessment and inspections, preparing detailed report and calculation
- Oversee and ensure technical support assistance to customers
- Respond in a timely manner to all customer enquiries related to existing products and services
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve all technical issues related to Company Products and Services
- Follow standard policies, process and procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal function or department
- Follow up with customers in a timely manner to ensure all issues are addressed to satisfaction and fully functional after resolution or after troubleshooting process
- Provide coaching and training to the end users if required
- Provide technical support in events, roadshows and exhibitions
- Lead on seminars, presentations and road shows when required.
- Take ownership of all technical requirements in relations to Company products and services
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical & Electronic / Mechanical Engineering or other relevant engineering majors
- 3 years of relevant experience in automation engineering
- Programmable logic controller programming experience
- Familiar with architectural, mechanical and electrical drawings and have a solid understanding of basic electrical, mechanical and control systems design
- Familiar with AutoCad / EPLAN or other relevant design software
- Well spoken and comfortable with public speaking.
- Mature and independent with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess good hands-on and self-learning skills
- Travelling is required
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671