On behalf of our Client who is a consumer electronics and furniture retailer, we are sourcing for a hands-on IT Infrastructure Manager.
- Lead a small team responsible for the support of IT infrastructure for the company
- Provide support for other physical branches, eCommerce platform and support centre including out-of-hours support.
- At least 3 years in an IT management position
- Ability to communicate in Japanese and English is a plus
- Strong hands-on experience in:
- Windows operating systems (Windows Active Directory domain structure, Distributed File System)
- Server & client deployment and management (including server virtualisation)
- Local area network configuration
- SQL database installation and support
- Wide area network management (knowledge of MPLS, Peplink & link)
- Router & switch configuration (knowledge of CISCO & Meraki an advantage)
- Wifi networking (design and deployment)
- Cloud infrastructure (AWS & Azure)
- Office 365
- DELL/EMC storage (XtremeIO & VNX)
- Data backup management (knowledge of HyperV replica, VHD, Shadowprotect, Storsimple & SQL DB an advantage)
- Disaster recovery planning
- PABX/IP Telephony
- VPN configuration
- Security and Firewall management
- IT budget preparation
- Vendor management
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Christopher Wong at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673