- Create firmware specification and design the firmware architecture according to design rules, process, product and project requirements.
- Specify, design and develop signal processing algorithms, write codes for microcontrollers in new and customized proximity sensors and HMI product.
- Create and conduct review on test methodologies, validate design performance to specifications, debug embedded software, and document final design.
- Support production implementation in the embedded software perspective Collaborate with cross functional teams to sustain product lifecycle including customer complaints, failure analysis, etc.
- Master / Bachelor Degree in Electronic / Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in embedded software design and development
- Strong knowledge and direct experience with C & C++ programming languages
- Strong knowledge on digital electronics hardware including I2C, SPI, UART, PWM, ADC, USB, etc.
- Experience in designing, coding, debugging and validating on ARM Cortex and 8-bit microcontrollers are preferred
- Knowledge on Python & Math lab would be advantage
- Logical and strong interpersonal with analytical skills, strong team player and independent
- Creative, self-driven and willing to acquire new skills and grow himself/herself
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949