- Define requirements and features for semiconductor equipment
- Develop concepts and architecture of new equipment
- Design mechanical systems which involve the selection and use of motors, actuators, gear drives, pumps and valves.
- Produce detailed engineering drawings
- Perform design verification and validation testing to ensure compliance with specifications, safety regulations and product requirements.
- Improve design of legacy machines
- Application of analysis tools like Fish Bone Diagram, FMEA etc.
- Degree in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering
- More than 3 years of experience in automation design
- Good knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Design of automation or semiconductor equipment
- High precision machine design
- Design of High-Speed Pick and Place mechanisms
- Familiar with 3D CAD software
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693